Hello and welcome to the ‘A.C.T.I.V.E. TI Coalition.’
Here, you can join the A.C.T.I.V.E. TI Coalition or get more details if needed.
The A.C.T.I.V.E. TI project is a system to create awareness of each targeted individual. Targeted individuals are any persons that are being monitored, assaulted, or blacklisted by a criminal stalking and surveillance network and/or governments at large without their consent – obviously! Therefore, virtually every citizen of the world is to some degree – as a result of the increasing Orwellian state and global government developing – a targeted individual.
For more information on targeted individuals, please read: Modern-Day Gang Stalking Defined)
To learn more about the A.C.T.I.V.E. TI Coalition, please read: What is A.C.T.I.V.E. TI?
If you are a targeted individual and already understand the overall dynamics of OS/EH (organized stalking and electronic harassment, here are the instructions to join the Coalition. We encourage all members to find a trusted fellow Targeted Individual to join with, choosing the Co-guardianship (2-person Team) registration. This will provide you with additional awareness and protection as you and your Co-guardian can communicate with each other on a more personal level and more frequent basis. This will also allow for quicker response time should one of you need the support of the larger ACTIVE TI Coalition should circumstances require.
Due to the probability of infiltration by the perpetrators, it will not be wise to “match make” individual members with strangers as this could potentially pare a TI (targeted individual) with a perp. But if you already have a friend or an acquaintance you feel comfortable enough with to periodically check on each others welfare, and you each understand the basic principles of the ACTIVE TI Registry system and have decided to join, the form below allows for easy registration for each member, whether team or individual.
If you don’t yet have a Co-guardian but are interested in finding one or you are not interested in a co-guardian, the Registration form has those options available as well. It really is a very simple process with no more details than your name, general location, email address, and phone number preferably. For Team registration, you’ll need only the name, location, email and/or phone number of your Co-guardian.
CALL A FRIEND NOW AND OFFER THEM YOUR GUARDIANSHIP. TELL THEM TO MEET YOU HERE AND SIGN UP NOW!
IF YOU DON’T HAVE OR WANT A CO-GUARDIAN, YOU CAN SIGN UP RIGHT THIS MINUTE!
SIGN UP NOW
- FIRST AND LAST NAME: (required)
- STATEMENT OF ACTIVISM: Publish full name. (suggested)
- EMAIL ADDRESS (private): required but never shared without your permission.
- PHONE NUMBER (private): highly recommended but never shared without your permission.
- CITY or COUNTY and STATE: Where you are most likely to be living.
- BASIC DESCRIPTION OF ASSAULTS: Exa: stalking, electronic harassment, RNM, V2K, tinnitus.
- MEMBERSHIP TYPE: 3 choices
- OPTION FOR “OFFLINE TI”: choose option 2 – primary co-guardian.
- FIRST AND LAST NAME OF CO-GUARDIAN: (or disregard)
- STATEMENT OF ACTIVISM for Co-Guardian: Publish full name. (suggested)
- EMAIL or PHONE OF CO-GUARDIAN: (or disregard)
- CITY or COUNTY and STATE of CO-GUARDIAN: (or disregard)
- PING SENT/PING BACK AGREEMENT: the email communications required for Awareness.
- CO-GUARDIAN AGREEMENT: You will notify the Registry if something were to happen to your Co-guardian.
- VOLUNTARY PARTICIPATION AND CANCELLATION AGREEMENT: (to prevent ‘false alerts’)
- STATEMENT OF INTEGRITY: (Gang stalking is a crime punishable by law and violators will be prosecuted.)
- SUBMIT YOUR REGISTRATION. (last step).
ACTIVE TI Sign Up Form (Sign Up Form Instructions)
Due to lack of support among the “TI Community,” this project is on hold.