A secret kill using psychological and technological weapons to assault a person’s body and mind – more commonly referred to as OS/EH (organized stalking and electronic harassment).
Stalking and electronic assault are used to eliminate targeted individuals from society without the public at large knowing the true cause of a victim’s death.
A “silent kill” is achieved by a continuous stream of “soft” blows to both the individual’s body and mind as well as his/her environment.
With little tangible evidence, the criminal network escapes prosecution by plausible deniability.
Targeted individuals are being murdered one by one while society is either ignorant, complacent, or compliant in the disappearance and/or death of the victims of organized stalking and electronic assault.
The goal of this project is to provide awareness and protection for targeted individuals whose lives are in danger.
By registering the names of voluntarily-participating targeted individuals, the members create a coalition of awareness and guardianship for one-another.
Similar to a roll call, this coalition of targeted individuals now has a system of recognizing the existence, or lack thereof, of every participating targeted individual. In its simplest analogy, it is much like the head count a teacher would take on a field trip to account for all her students, but in this case we are the students and we account for one another.
“we account for one another.”
The Awareness Coalition for Targeted Individuals to Verify Existence
Join the A.C.T.I.V.E TI project and help save lives, maybe even yours!
“2-person teams “watch each others back.”
Official Launch Date January 2, 2016
ACTIVE TI Coalition team members have co-guardians and have agreed to communicate with each other at whatever interval they feel comfortable with. The Co-guardian teams have a primary guardian team member who communicates with the ACTIVE TI Coalition and responds to the once per month ‘ping reminder’ simply by hitting reply and send on the received ’email ping’ sent from the Registry.
|A.C.T.I.V.E. TI Guardian Registry (Sample)
Awareness Coalition for Targeted Individuals to Verify Existence
|Team No.||TI Name||City or County, State||TI#||Ping Sent||Ping Back||Ping Late||Status|
|1||Keith Kampschaefer||Floyd County, IN||#000057||1/1/16||✔||0||✔|
|Patrick Henry||Hanover Cnt, VA||#000058||1/1/16||✔||0||✔|
|2||Sir John Franklin||Spilsby, Lincolnshire, UK||000013||1845||✘||3 m||Missing|
|Francis M. Crozier||Banbridge, Ireland||000014||1845||✘||3 m||Missing|
Explanations and definitions
1. Team no.: Positional number of registrant on table to facilitate the ease in finding members. (Back to table)
2. Name: Your full name or first name and last initial will be published here. We encourage you to select the ‘activist option’ use full name on the registration form. (Back to table)
3. City or County and State: Your city and state will be published here. If you live in a small town, you may want to use your county as the city.(Back to table)
4. TI#: Sequential number applied to registrant and according to order of registration as much as possible. This would be the official membership number. (Back to table)
5. PING SENT: Prior to the first of the month, a STATUS PING will be sent out to each team or individual membership requiring a simple 2-click, reply and send process. (Back to table)
6. PING BACK received, verified and within time constraint: This column will be marked with a check mark to indicate that the Registry did receive a PING BACK from the registry member confirming that the team or individual was capable of responding to the PING SENT message. (Back to table)
7. Days since PING SENT: If a team or membership is unable to return the reminder ‘ping’ by the alert date, the number of days past since the reminder ping was sent out will be shown here. (Back to table)
8. Status: If the Registry has received and acknowledging ‘ping’ back from the team or membership, this box will be include, OK or ACTIVE ALERT and shaded in Red to indicate that this team or membership may be in distress and is unable to reply to the ‘sent ping.’(Back to table)
9. ACTIVE notice: If the Coalition has not received a PING BACK from an individual member or team member by before the expiration of the 3-day PING ZONE period, the individual or team is put on the ACTIVE notice until they are verified to be safe. (Back to table)
10. ACTIVE alert: If a member or team is unsuccessful in making contact with the Coalition before their PING ZONE expires (3 days), and several email messages and phone calls have been sent out as well as inquiries to those who may be an acquaintance of the members, their team membership is put on ACTIVE alert status. The membership will remain on ACTIVE alert until the status of the team members can be determined. (Back to table)